Cloud Computing is a new way of delivering IT services and solutions, which can reduce the costs of infrastructure management while ensuring high computational performance.
BT Skyrise’s idea is to provide SaaS cloud solutions (ready-made software as a service), which our customers can use without worrying about issues such as the availability, scalability, and performance of the application.
You don’t want to pay for something you don’t use? Neither do we. That’s why we offer our customers services based on one of the most modern solutions – the Cloud. Cloud computing is a model of data processing based on services supplied by the service provider (i.e. BT Skyrise). This allows our customers to receive dedicated infrastructure, where they have the ability to run specific IT solutions and services, without having to buy additional hardware, servers, databases, or licenses.
What does this mean in practice?
- Reduced costs. You don’t incur the costs of maintaining the infrastructure – you only pay for the services that you use.
- Scalability. The performance of the solutions which we supply is highly flexible, adjusting according to the growing number of users.
- High availability. You can use cloud solutions wherever you are.
- Reliability and safety. We take care of a professional and well protected infrastructure. High power ensures no downtime in the systems.
- Technical support provided by the supplier. We ourselves maintain the software and ensure its availability, performance and updating.